|
Monday, September 14, 2009
I love you more than any word can say ... I love you more than every action I take ... I'll be right here loving you till the end. If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more; that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds .... That's what you've given me and that's what I hope to give to you forever. Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss. Will I wait a lonely lifetime? If you want me to, I will. I will love you all my life and when I die I will still love you through eternity and beyond. A ring is round, it turns forever and that's how long we'll be together! I'll surrender my world to you if that is the only way I could become a part of yours. i love u baby.. n tat's all i gotta say.. b wit me n stay mine 4ever.. xoxo, cute girl.. |
|

