♥ I Could Really Use A Wish Right Now.. ♥
All I Wanna Do Is To Be With You... ♥
Friday, February 12, 2010


hey every1..
as you all know..
tis is d month of love..
n many other special occasions..
but mostly full of love..

well.. 4 d past week every1 been
recieving and giving many valentine's day gift..
as 4 me..
i gave out 2 36 special ppl..
n still in process 4 d greatest gift 4 my baby boy..
*shhh*
its a surprise/secret..

i was touched by wat some of d bf 
do 4 their gf..
but thn..
i was still curious n excited..

but thn wat crushes me is..
watever i've been tryin 2 so 4 d past few days..
jz hurts me more..
n all i'm doin it 4 him..

i noe he did put in some "effort"
buying a gift for me..
frm skool..
which i told him not 2..
but in d end i din recieve it..
tat wasnt wat i'm sad about..
its d look on his face i'm sad about..
i noe he "tried"
n tat was it..

he's not goin 2 try anymore..
sometimes  i think to myself..
izzit i'm not worth it?
or izzit i'm askin too much?
idk wat's on his mind..

but i hope he realises tat i'm hurt by his actions..
b4 its too late..
i've been tryin 2 tell him..
or even giv him clues about it..
but he jz doesnt seem 2 realise..

wat i'm aso curious about is..
y sometimes he could make me so happy..
n sometimes he unintentionly makes me so sad..
he is sweet at tyms..
n mean at tyms..
love is so complicated..
but most of d tyms at d end of the day..
i hope he could make me happy lyk he alwayz do..
tat will make my every effort of d day 2 him 
worth it,..

well this is all tat keeps my love 4 him strong..
hope ya'll enjoy it..

My love,
There's only you in my life
The only thing that's bright

You're every breath that I take
You're every step I make

And your eyes
Your eyes, your eyes
They tell me how much you care
 you will always be
My endless love

Two hearts,
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun

Forever
I'll hold you close in my arms
I can't resist your charms

Oh love
I'll be a fool
For you,
I'm sure
You know I don't mind

'Cause you,
You mean the world to me
I know
I've found in you
My endless love

And, YES
You'll be the only one
'Cause NO one can deny
This love I have inside
And I'll give it all to you
My love
My endless love

its edited frm a song..
a very sweet love song..
tat keeps my heart wit love..
and gives it all to him..
nomather how hurt i m..
i will stay strong..
cz  I love you, not for what you are, 
but for what I am when I am with you.

Happy valentine's day every1!!
hope ya'll have a great tym wit your love ones..

xoxo, cute girl.

ps: If you love someone you would be willing to give up everything for them, 
but if they loved you back theyd never ask you to. 
i love you my cute lil baby boy
4ever and alwayz 


They say loving you gives pains and full of sacrifices

But I'll rather take pains and lots of sacrifices

 than not to be love by you. 







Back to top


Tick Tock
TIME OF MY LIFE

Music to my life
lalalala


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

The Rockstar
someone you gotta know

D name is Michelle Liew
Also known as Baby Shell Shell
Having my sweet 16 on 5th Feb 2010
Studyin in Smk Seafield
An average teenager
loves life,loves skool,loves her darling frens,loves all her bro n sis
not 4gettin my handsome LAO GONG *HEARTS*



Gossips
some place you gotta scream



Advertisment
take the poll



My Jurnal
My words



Plurk.com


My Sexy Friends
sorry its not in order

Nathashah Marianne Lee Cheryl Chelle Wong Priyanka Joanne Thong Iver Tan Pui Shuen Fee Vian Emily, Yat Kuan Jasmine Kaelan Kimberly Min Yi Carolyn Chi Ching Chui Pin Jeanne Shalynn Wen Li Jagan Jolene Name

Archives
some time you gotta forget

August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011

Credits
someone I gotta thanks

Designer and icons
*click the url of the resources.